Frequently Asked Questions
Which products are listed on Qviro?
The Qviro platform covers all existing products available in a category to give the user the entire market overview.
If you notice a missing product, please let us know in the chatbox. We highly appreciate your feedback.
Where does Qviro get its product prices?
Some of the product prices come directly from the suppliers. Others are received from other parties or found on the different sources of the internet. While we can not guarantee that all of them are 100% accurate, our mission is to provide instant price transparency.
If you have price information about some of our products, please let us know in the chatbox. We highly appreciate your input.
Is Qviro a webshop?
Qviro is not a webshop where you can buy products online. Qviro is the place where you inform yourself to make a good decision based on user reviews. It is the 'Tripadvisor' for robotics.
Do I pay for Qviro?
No, Qviro is free to use.
Who determines which reviews are published?
All reviews are manually examined by our team of experts in an effort to ensure published reviews are from verified sources and provide helpful content. All reviews are treated equally during the verification process, regardless of rating or vendor. During this process, the team verifies the reviewer’s identity, checks for conflicts of interest, and evaluates the review against our site guidelines.
What happens if a fraudulent review is found?
If a review is found to be fraudulent by our team, it will be removed from our site. In addition, the reviewer may be subject to removal from any outreach campaigns, and/or banned from leaving future reviews from our site. If a vendor is found to have participated in fraudulent activity, their account may be subject to future penalties such as a publically visible warning about suspicious activity.
What is considered fraud?
Attempts by a vendor to influence the reputation of themselves, or another vendor, by:
- Paying for the services of a third party to post reviews
- Submitting reviews of their own product, or of any product (such as a competitor’s product) in which they have a financial interest
- Submitting reviews on behalf of an actual user, with or without their consent
- Encouraging reviews to be posted based on false pretenses
- Discouraging users from posting negative feedback
- Harassing or bullying a reviewer over a review in an attempt to force its removal
- Reviewing a competitor’s product or paying for reviews to be submitted to a competitor’s account
Fraudulent activity may also include attempts by a reviewer to damage the reputation of a vendor, or obtain incentives, through false pretenses such as:
- Writing a review of a software product without actual experience using the product
- Writing a review of a software product after being solicited by a competitor
- Copying content from another source, including our own site
- Allowing a third party to post a review on your behalf
- Reviewing a product for which they have a conflict of interest or a financial stake in its success.