RPP-A 125 Pricing
Choose your model
€ $ £ ¥ 12345.00
€ 12345.00*Prices are indicative and may vary by country
RPP-A 125 Overview
What is RPP-A 125?
- Centrically clamping in compact design made of high-strength, hard-coated aluminum alloy
- All functional parts made of hardened steel for maximum service life
- Wedge hook principle with pneumatic actuation (hydraulic actuation available on request)
- Position monitoring with inductive or magnetic position sensors
- Optionally available with FKM seals for higher temperatures up to 150°C (on request)
- Integrable purge air connection to prevent contamination
- High gripping force with low dead weight and compact design
- Maximum flexibility thanks to versatile connection and fastening options
- Long service life and high reliability thanks to specially ground base jaws in proven T-slot guide
What applications is RPP-A 125 product best for?
Universal gripping of round and angular workpieces with two parallel gripper fingers for handling with robots or portals.
What are the specifications of RPP-A 125?