Qviro BV, with its registered office at Leutsestraat 24, 3690 Zutendaal, Belgium, KBO (Crossroads Bank for Enterprises) number BE 0746.778.353 manages this website. We act as the data controller when we process our customers’ and website users’ personal data.
We believe it is important to create and maintain an environment where our customers can be confident that their data will not be misused. We comply with the regulations applicable to data protection such as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR”) and the Belgian Data Protection Act. The aforementioned regulations concern the protection of personal data and provide you with rights over the said personal data.
The objective of this policy is to indicate what personal data we collect, how we use your data after you have visited our website and to assure you that we process your data appropriately.
2. What type of personal data do we collect?
It is not necessary to provide personal data to use most of our website.
We collect and process data obtained via our website or the devices you use. The collected data may be:
- Identification data (Name, address)
- Login details (Name, Country, Email address, Company, Phone Number, and password) for the section of the website reserved for subscribers;
- Location data (collected via social media or the IP address of your device; GPS signals sent by your mobile device);
- Data we obtain from other websites, for example if you ask us to link to your LinkedIn account
- Additional or optional data are provided by filling out forms on our website or when we contact you (by telephone, email or at trade fairs or events).
We may also collect data from the public domain to check data previously collected or to manage or broaden our activities.