Version: October 12th, 2021
Article 1: Applicability - acceptance
Article 2: User account – registration and security
When using the Platform, the user agrees to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Platform (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Qviro, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any and all actions that take place using your account, including the confidentiality of your account and password. You warrant that you will at no time communicate your identification or password to a third party unless duly authorized to do so by Qviro, and that you will not make password or credentials visible to the public in any manner whatsoever, and that you will not disclose any content or component of your account or information from Qviro to a third party. If you become aware of such knowledge or use by a third party, it is your responsibility to (i) change your password and other needed credentials immediately and (ii) to promptly inform Qviro (preferably via e-mail).
Article 3: Content – User Content
The Platform and all content on it (including trademarks, designs, text, pictures, information, software, sound and other files, collectively the “Content”) are the exclusive property of Qviro (or its licensors). The user has the right to use the Content to the extent necessary to use the Platform, excluding any other use and any other purpose, except with Qviro’s prior written consent. Any unauthorized use of the Platform and the Content constitutes an infringement for which the user may be held liable.
Article 4: Use of the Platform and Content
In particular (without limitation), the user may not use the Platform:
- in a way prohibited by law, or to violate the rights of others, including intellectual property rights and privacy;
- to the benefit of third parties;
- by selling, sublicensing or otherwise distributing the Platform or any Content to third parties;
- to create, transmit, distribute, or store Content that is offensive or inappropriate;
- by means of external applications that automatically download Content (e.g. “scraping”);
- to try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any Content, service, device, data, account or network;
- to decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software in or associated with the Platform;
- in a way that could harm the Platform, cause technical disturbances or impair anyone else’s use of it, including, without limitation, by introducing viruses, worms or other destructive elements or by means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”; and/or
- in a way that Qviro deems to be objectively unacceptable.
If a user becomes aware of any such activities, the user shall immediately notify Qviro and take all other appropriate actions to cause such activities to cease and to limit damage.
Article 5: Liability
Unless otherwise agreed, the obligations of Qviro constitute obligations of means. While Qviro seeks to keep its Platform and the Content up-to-date, Qviro disclaims any representations and warranties in this regard as the Platform and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. The Platform and the Content are not aimed specifically at any particular user and therefore they may not be complete, relevant and/or accurate. The Platform may contain links to websites of third parties, for which Qviro disclaims all liability.
In no event shall Qviro be liable to the user or any third person for any consequential damages of any type or kind. Under no circumstances will Qviro be responsible for any loss or damage as a result of the use of its Platform and the Content (or any part thereof), nor in force majeure situations (i.e. any event beyond Qviro’s control which renders the performance of its obligations impossible or more onerous).
Article 6: Privacy - personal data
Article 7: Miscellaneous provisions
Qviro - Contact information
Qviro – BV
Address: Leutsestraat 24, 3690 Zutendaal, Belgium
Company number: 0746.778.353
RPR-RPM Antwerpen – division Tongeren