Type 4 safety light curtain EZ-SCREEN LS SERIES PricingPrice indication:
Type 4 safety light curtain EZ-SCREEN LS SERIES Overview
What is Type 4 safety light curtain EZ-SCREEN LS SERIES?
EZ-SCREEN LS light curtains are intuitive, easy-to-use safety devices used for machine safeguarding. They are built to withstand challenges commonly found in manufacturing and packaging environments.
- Three resolutions (detection capability) available: 14 mm, 23 mm, and 40 mm with a range of up to 12 m (39 ft)
- Each emitter and receiver features a 5 mm recessed window and is protected against impact by a 3 mm thick aluminum housing and metal end caps
- System requires no PC software, DIP switches, or other device for quick, easy configuration
- Highly visible alignment indicators and intuitive diagnostics simplify setup, facilitate troubleshooting and minimize system downtime
- Dual scan technology makes the sensor highly immune to EMI, RFI, ambient light, weld flash, and strobe light
- No blind zone design provides end-to-end sensing to eliminate gaps in detection
- Cascade up to four systems of any length, resolution and number of beams
- IP65/IP67 rated emitter/receiver pairs exceed OSHA/ANSI control reliability requirements and are certified to Type 4 per IEC 61946, Category 4 PLe per EN ISO13849.1, and SIL3/SILCL3 per IEC 61508/IEC 62061
- EZ-SCREEN LS pair model numbers include an LS receiver, LS emitter, end-cap bracket kit, and center-mount bracket kit