Proximity laser scanner FLSC PricingPrice indication:
Proximity laser scanner FLSC Overview
What is Proximity laser scanner FLSC?
The Proximity Laser Scanner FLSC is a scanning distance sensor. With it, persons and objects can be recognized inside a defined protection field. A pencilled LASER beam is deflected by a rotating mirror. With it, a circular area with a aperture angle of 190° and a radius of approx. 49 m is scanned.
The semicircular area is divided in two recognition areas: Personal protective recognition area: Radius <=4m or <= 7 m Object recognition area: Radius <=49 m
In every recognition area a protective field can be fixed.The form of the protective field is independently eligible resp. programmable: The delivered with communication software enables to fix the form of the respective protective field with a PC on your own. The coordinates of the protective fields are saved in the Proximity Laser Scanner FLSC. The Proximity Laser Scanner FLSC compares themeasured datas with the saved protective fields,and recognizes, if a object is in a protective field.
If the emitting beam meets a object inside the working field (person or thing ),he will be reflected. A part of the reflected diffuse radiation is collected by the receiving part of the Proximity Laser Scanner FLSC.
- integrated external device monitoring (EDM)
- integrated restart interlock/restart interlock delay
- status display with LEDs and 7<segment display
- minimum response time 60 ms
- configuration using PC or notebook
- configuration memory in the system plug.
- increased resilience to external light and dust
- Protective field <= 4m Radius, optionally<= 7m
- Warning field <= 49m Radius
- Detection is dependent on the reflectivity
- 190° scanning angle
- the contour of the protective field can be monitored