Device columns with external grooves PricingPrice indication:
Device columns with external grooves Overview
What is Device columns with external grooves?
Device columns from SICK are used wherever there are no mounting options for opto-electronic protective devices. The opto-electronic protective devices are mounted on free-standing device columns to provide protection at machining centers and material locks. For locks that convey material automatically, a muting system is frequently used for protection. The stable device columns with two grooves on the outside, working together with mounting arms, brackets and protective plates, ensure flexible and straightforward attachment of the muting sensors. Pre-mounted kits significantly reduce order volume and the time needed for on-site installation. Suitable accessories such as compensating plates and steel anchors simplify installation in the floor and alignment of the device columns.
At a glance
- Free-standing mounting solution
- Compact, rugged design and extremely high stability
- Simple mounting and adjustment
- Device protection against external influences
- Universal application for:
- Multiple light beam safety devices
- Safety light curtains
What applications is Device columns with external grooves product best for?
Fields of applications:
- Palletizers and depalletizers
- Storage and conveyor systems
- Packaging industry
- Automotive industry
- Stone production
- Entry/Exit systems
- Robot and muting stations