microScan3 PricingPrice indication:
What is microScan3?
The microScan3 safety laser scanner stands for the protection of very different applications: from stationary to mobile, from simple to complex. The innovative safeHDDM® scanning technology makes the microScan3 extremely resistant, even to dust and ambient light, and delivers high-precision measurement data. It increases the productivity and availability of machines. The different variants of the microScan3 can be integrated simply and safely into countless networks. In addition, the safety laser scanner offers standardized connectivity for time-saving commissioning. The microScan3, the easy handling of its Safety Designer configuration software and its diagnostic options combine user-friendly operation, innovation and very high performance.
At a glance:
- Innovative safeHDDM® scanning technology
- High-precision measurement data via Ethernet interface
- Protective field range: up to 9 m, scanning angle: 275°
- Up to 128 freely configurable fields and up to 8 simultaneous protective fields
- Standardized communication interfaces
- System plug with configuration memory
What applications is microScan3 product best for?
Fields of applications:
- Hazardous area, hazardous point and access protection of stationary applications
- Safety and localization for mobile platforms and mobile robots
- Simultaneous protection of several hazardous areas