Mirror columns with protective field height mirror PricingPrice indication:
Mirror columns with protective field height mirror Overview
What is Mirror columns with protective field height mirror?
Mirror columns from SICK are used in areas in which multi-sided protection of hazardous points, such as machining centers, is required. The right solution is to combine multiple light beam safety devices or safety light curtains with mirror columns to deflect the light beam. Several sides of a machine can be protected with just one pair of sensors, which reduces wiring effort significantly. It is easy to adjust the deflector mirrors, which are mounted in stable columns. Unimpeded access for feeding operations and tool and program changes is another advantage compared to a mechanical fence and results in higher productivity.
At a glance
- Free-standing mounting solution
- Compact, rugged design and extremely high stability
- Simple mounting and adjustment
- Large reflector surface for efficient multi-sided protection via beam deflection and high availability
- Mirror columns in various lengths
- With a continuous mirror for safety light curtains and for multiple light beam safety devices with any number of beams
What applications is Mirror columns with protective field height mirror product best for?
Fields of applications:
- Automotive industry
- Machine tool industry
- Handling machines
- Robot stations