Safety light curtains mac4 PricingPrice indication:
Safety light curtains mac4 Overview
What is Safety light curtains mac4?
SICK's new mac4 safety light curtain features an expandable modular design that can be used in a variety of different machines. The mac4 is based on a modular housing concept and an innovative combination of base, extension and end modules. No blind zone restrictions and a versatile range of assembly options enable the mac4 to be seamlessly integrated into machines. Featuring the simplest of functions and yet the maximum level of protection, PL e, the mac4 is an ideal cost-efficient solution for protecting small mounting stations. The two resolutions 17 mm and 30 mm offer reliable detection with protective field heights of up to 1,050 mm and scanning ranges of up to 3.2 m.
At a glance:
- Type 4 (IEC 61496), SIL3 (IEC 61508), PL e (EN ISO 13849)
- Modular, expandable housing design with reliable ABS plastic
- No blind zones
- Protective field heights between 210 mm and 1,050 mm
- Scanning range: 0.4 m to 3.2 m
- Resolution: 17 mm and 30 mm
- Direct mounting or with alignment brackets
- Adapter for laser alignment aid AR60
What applications is Safety light curtains mac4 product best for?
Fields of applications:
- Small mounting and handling stations for component and device assembly
- Electronics and solar industry
- Automotive supply industry