The anyfeed SXM200 is a flexible bulk parts feeder with an integrated bulk storage bin that can hold components of arbitrary shapes and materials. When combined with flexfactory’s vision solution or and your robot of choice, the anyfeed SXM200 becomes a highly versatile robot feeding system that offers solutions for a wide range of application requirements. Controlled by the vision system, the anyfeed SXM200 uses its servo-electric drives to move the components into positions that can be easily picked by the robot.
The anyfeed SXM line of feeders is based on a feeding method patented by flexfactory that does not require high maintenance conveyor belts or expensive recirculating systems. The ‘first-in-first-out’ principle of the anyfeed SXM200 is an efficient and reliable handling method that ensures parts spend as little time as possible in the feeding system, waiting to be picked.
• Robust, conveyor-belt-free design with a very small footprint
• Gentle part handling thanks to first-in-first-out principle and no recirculation
• Quick-change feed surfaces in various colors, materials and surface finishes
• Materials that come into contact with parts: POM, WN1.4301, anodized aluminum
• Maintenance free, brushless servo drives
• Fully integrated controls
• Rapid parts supply thanks to configurable feeder actions and structured feeder surfaces
• Multiple feeders can be used with one robot
• Power supply: 24V DC supply voltage, no compressed air
• Communications interface: RS232, or Ethernet TCP/IP in combination with Cognex In-Sight
• Available with 4 (standard) or 8 liter Bulk (Order-option)
• Only with Backlight available
|Extra info||Part requirement: dry, clean and between 5-45°C / Recommended part size: 45 mm / Minimal part size: 0.15 mm / Maximum part weight: 25g / Part shape: random / Part material: metal, plastic, glass (stable) /|