The HC10 is a 6 axes human-collaborative robot with a payload of up to 10 kg. Operator’s safety is assured by a Power and Force Limit technology that stops the robot in case of contact with an operator.
The robot arm can be hand guided by an operator and robot positions and gripper operation can be registered via so called “Easy Teaching Switch Box”. These features offer time saving during the robot programming. The robots arm geometry was designed to avoid pinch points (finger).
The HC10 robot can operate without additional protective measures like a safety fence, depending on the risk assessment. This saves space and costs. Its installation area is very flexible and therefore able to operate at different workplaces.
The HC10DT is a variant of the HC10.
Log in for free to reveal the price.
Apr 27, 2021
Buyers who like this product also likedSee all 184 Cobots
|Linear speed||1000 mm/s|
|Number of Axes||6|
|Robot mass||47 kg|
How safe is the HC10?
- Contact force between operator and robot is limited to a safe level
- Arm geometry designed to avoid pinch points (finger protection)
- Safety standards – applications for Industrial robots: ISO 10218-1 (5.10.5 Power and Force limiting)
- Complies to ISO TS 15066
- Safety functions industrial robot controller: ISO 13849-1, PLd, Cat. 3
- Functional Safety Unit included
How easy to use is the HC10?
Just move the robot arm directly via hand guiding function to "teach" the cobot what to do.
Is the use of a safety fence mandatory?
Depending on the application, the HC10 can be used without a safety fence.