Robot Control Software: programme and control robots PricingPrice indication:
€ $ £ ¥ 12345.00
€ 12345.00*Prices are indicative and may vary by country
Robot Control Software: programme and control robots Overview
What is Robot Control Software: programme and control robots?
Introduction to automation with the intuitive robot software as freeware
igus® Robot Control enables simple and intuitive robot programming and control and an easy entry into automation. Due to the modular design, different robot kinematics can be controlled, for example, delta robots, linear robots and multi-axis joint robots. The software can be used to simulate the individual movements of the robot on the 3D interface - the robot does not need to be connected for this step.
- Simple connection between robot and controller
- Digital Twin enables direct execution and checking of the motion sequences
- Camera interface configuration directly via control system and software possible
- Programming of drylin® delta robots and drylin® linear robots, as well as robolink® DP articulated arm robots
- Free software enables risk-free testing
- PC with Windows 10 operating system
- Free USB 2.0 port, Ethernet port,
- 500 MB storage space
What applications is Robot Control Software: programme and control robots product best for?
The igus® Robot Controller (iRC) enables you to control a gantry robot, delta robot, an igus® robotic system, SCARA robot or ReBeL cobot as well. With the corresponding free software, you can easily program and move the robot via a graphical user interface.
What are the specifications of Robot Control Software: programme and control robots?