GAZEBO PricingPrice indication:
What is GAZEBO?
Gazebo is a collection of open source software libraries designed to simplify development of high-performance applications. The primary audience for Gazebo are robot developers, designers, and educators. However, Gazebo has been structured to suit many different use cases. Each library within Gazebo has minimal dependencies, allowing them to be used in tasks ranging from solving mathematical transforms, to video encoding, and up to simulation and process management. Just choose the libraries you need for your application without committing to a whole ecosystem.
Trust and reliablity has been established through a curation and maintainence process lead by Open Robotics in collaboration with a community of developers. Each library within Gazebo has been designed to serve a specific purpose. This philosophy reduces code clutter, establishes consistency between libraries, and simplifies finding solutions. Development and maintenance adheres to a protocol consisting of multiple reviews, code checkers, and continuous integration. Take a look at Gazebo's roadmap for upcoming features and the latest improvements.
- Inbuild robot models (PR2, Pioneer2 DX)
- TCP/IP transport (simulations runs on the remote server )
- 3D graphics (advanced realistic graphic environment & rendering )
- Plugins (custom plugin development for GAZEBO API )
- Dynamic simulation
- Cloud simulations (run the GAZEBO simulation on AWS)
- Sensors (various sensors, camera modules, and sensor data )
What are the specifications of GAZEBO?