Force/Torque Sensors PricingPrice indication:
Force/Torque Sensors Overview
What is Force/Torque Sensors?
The ATI Multi-Axis Force/Torque Sensor system measures all six components of force and torque. It consists of a transducer, interface electronics and cabling.
The compact and rugged monolithic transducer uses silicon strain gages to sense forces. The transducer's silicon strain gages provide high noise immunity and allow high overload protection, which is standard on all models.
The Net F/T, DAQ F/T, Controller F/T, and TWE F/T each provide a variety of powerful functions:
- Tool transformations translate and/or rotate the F/T reference frame.
- Demo software allows configuration and basic data logging capabilities.
- Biasing provides a convenient way to offset tool weight.
- Increased system throughput is possible by reducing the number of axes of output. (Not applicable to the Net F/T or TWE F/T.)
- Threshold detection eases integration into industrial applications (Net F/T and Controller F/T only).
- Integral temperature compensation insures accuracy over a wide temperature range.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High overload protection makes the F/T Transducer extremely rugged and durable as it can withstand overload of five to twenty times its sensing range.
- High signal-to-noise ratio provides a signal 75 times stronger than conventional foil gages. This signal is amplified resulting in near-zero noise distortion.
- Prompt delivery of standard F/T models.
- Custom F/T transducers can be designed and built to your specifications.
- Application assistance by experienced engineers.