CoppeliaSim PricingPrice indication:
What is CoppeliaSim?
The robotics simulator CoppeliaSim, with integrated development environment, is based on a distributed control architecture: each object/model can be individually controlled via an embedded script, a plugin, a ROS node, a remote API client, or a custom solution. This makes CoppeliaSim very versatile and ideal for multi-robot applications. Controllers can be written in C/C++, Python, Java, Lua, Matlab or Octave.
CoppeliaSim is used for fast algorithm development, factory automation simulations, fast prototyping and verification, robotics related education, remote monitoring, safety double-checking, as digital twin, and much more.
- The framework allows communication with different external applications
- Physics engine:- Newton dynamics engine, vortex studio engine, Bullet physics library
- Inverse & forward kinematics:- Calculation mechanism
- Sensors:- Proximity, vision sensor simulation
- Motion planning:- Plan the paths, motions via the OMPL library
- Import /export:- videos, images, mesh data, text can be imported in various formats
- Data visualization and recording: Graphs & time plots
- Collision detection:- detect the collision between two entities
- Dynamic particles: customizable various particles
- Building block concept:- Combine the ever objects ( sensors, motors, actuators)
What are the specifications of CoppeliaSim?