What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Programmable Logic Controller.
A PLC can be designated for a range of applications. This includes:
1. Civil applications: machines, elevators, and even traffic signal controls.
2. Process automation: mining, oil & gas.
3. Batch processes: cement, chemical, food, paper, and more dependent on time or even based decisions.
PLC Programming Methods:
Popular PLC programming methods include:
1. Structured Text (ST),
2. Ladder Logic (LD),
3. and Function Block Diagram (FBD)
Benefits of PLC's
1. It has remote control capability.
2. Easy communication and connection with a computer. You can use various standard communication protocols.
3. PLC software has good capabilities and flexibility for programming. Easily make the modification in the existing program at any time.
4. PLC Programming is easy to write and understand. There are various Programming languages used in PLC. Ladder diagram (LD) PLC programming is easiest.
If you wish to stay updated on the launch of this category, leave a message here.
Are you a supplier of products in this category? Contact us to find out how we can collaborate.
Are you searching for product information (best products, reviews, learning material) about this category? Contact us and receive an email when this category goes live.