Ultra-lightweight robotic arm, designed for portability and quick setup time.
Achieve results faster
With the Kinova Gen3 ultra-lightweight robotic arm, you have the power to turn your ideas into reality. Designed for efficiency and portability, you can move the robot between research teams, applications, projects, and environments with a quick setup time of under 30 minutes. Opening a world of possibilities, see for yourself why hundreds of universities, startups, and corporations are trusting Kinova's Gen3 in their innovation journey.
• 1 kHz closed-loop control at a low level
• Infinite rotation on all joints
• Smart actuators with integrated torque sensors
• 2D/3D vision module in option
It speaks your language
Start working with your robot quickly using new teaching modes or your preferred tools and languages. Gen3 easily integrates with other technologies using the Kinova Kortex™ API software, furthermore, you can use the Kinova Kortex Web App on any desktop or mobile device.
• MATLAB hardware support package
• ROS package
• Advanced programming in C++ and Python environments
• Gazebo and MoveIt simulation environments
|Number of Axes||7|
|Robot mass||8.2 kg|
|Linear speed||500 mm/s|
|Extra info||GENERAL Power supply voltage: 20 to 30 VDC, 24 VDC nominal Average power: 36 W Operating temperature: -30 °C to 35 °C / 22 °F to 95 °F INTERFACES Software: Kinova Kortex|